Due to the current ongoing health pandemic, in line with the Government’s position, LRM Planning has temporarily closed all of its offices. However, all members of the team are working remotely and are continuing to progress our work.
- We can still be reached via email; on our individual mobile phone numbers; or via our office phone numbers, which are being re-routed, at 02920 349 737 (Cardiff) and 01392 690060 (Exeter).
- All members of the LRM team have the technological capacity to continue working from home, without disruption.
- Our IT systems were tested earlier in the month and are fully up and running to allow seamless home-based working.
- All members of the team have access to telephone and video conference calling facilities.
- All members of the team are able to use Microsoft Teams, so should this be beneficial to clients and/or project teams. We will encourage use of this platform, but are open to alternative suggestions and various members of the team have proficiently used Zoom, Google Meet and other software to date.
- Should there be any instance where illness prevents home working, measures have been put in place to ensure continuity on projects as efficiently as possible, with shadowing provisions put in place to ensure that at least two members of the team are involved/briefed on any given project.
This statement is accurate at the time of its issue, however LRM Planning Ltd will continually review the situation in line with national guidance and may need to update this statement in due course.